I am taking a cue from Thom Rainer. He wrote a post about people who have shaped his ministry. I thought I would do the same. As is true of his list, this list is not exhaustive and is sorted alphabetically…
- Adrian Rogers – His sermons have educated my soul.
- Andy Stanley – His practical leadership knowledge is invaluable.
- Earl Smith – My first pastor in vocational ministry. Really taught me the ropes. Grateful.
- Ergun Caner – A man who pulls no punches and delivers the Word like no other.
- item removed
- Johnny Hunt – This pillar of today’s Baptist church has spoken into my life through his messages more often than I can count.
- Jonathan Falwell – A great leader of a great church.
- Perry Noble – A revolutionary pastor whose unique viewpoint speaks to me.
- Steve Evans – Much of what I know about music ministry was learned watching this man. He was my choir teacher at Christian school and church, my youth leader, my vocal coach, and he is my friend.
- My family – My wife and kids support me, love me, and keep me grounded. I love them with all that I am.
What about you??