I checked into my hotel a couple of hours ago, relaxed for a bit, trusted the GPS to find the church (FAIL), actually looked up the address, and arrived unscathed.
I checked out the vendor area, only to discover that I already use or have used a number of their services – Clover, Planning Center, MediaShout, and, of course, Worship Leader magazine.
I have no idea what to expect this week. Leading up to my decision to come here, I checked out the word of mouth online, which was positive. There are a number of workshop opportunities, performances, and opportunities to meet people (I met two other attenders on my FLOOR at the hotel).
My goals for the week?…
- immerse myself in the goings on,
- take in everything I can,
- document everything to the best of my ability,
- trust God to be glorified in my attendance, and
- submit to His work in me.
Almost time for tonight’s session. Here we go…